Sunday, November 15, 2009

Road Nationals catch up report

I had a big success in Nelson at Road Nationals, the TT went really well for me, I was 1st in category and 4th overall for the TT on the Thursday, while on the Friday the road race was not my event and I finished well down in the field.

My training schedule was specifically focused on the TT so I wasn't expecting a result in that race but I am pleased with the result in the TT.

The biggest thing I learned at Nationals was that I need a new bike, to compete against my fellow competitors and to take me to the next level.

2 comments:

  1. Good effort on both events, Nick! Hopefully you can get somne assistance in terms of sourcing a new bike. I've a spare tricycle that Keith no longer uses. Let me know if it'd be of any help (I have my doubts). But seriously, we're all well proud of your achievements.

    Cheers, Ben and the gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well not surew why I was labelled as "removed" in that last comment. But anyway you know who I am.

    Cheers, Ben

    ReplyDelete