Saturday, January 30, 2010

The campaign gathers momentum

This campaign I have engaged in, to complete the NZ Ironman has been a personal process of self discovery and sporting discovery combined. I have been amazed as I have moved through this process at the positivity that I have attracted as I have been so positive about the whole process myself but also recently I have been astonished at the interest in my campaign by the media.

I have now been approached by 60 minutes who want to follow me to Ironman weekend and film on the day of the race. I still can't get my head quite round what this all means. I will just be following the process and letting it happen.

In addition there has been great support from local newspapers, the Wellingtonian, City Life News and right from the start of the campaign: Wellington City pools, The Swim Shop,

No comments:

Post a Comment